What does success as a commercial realtor look like to you?
• Your clients love you, because your service is invaluable to them.
• You get to work with really cool people, on complex files and provide amazing solutions.
• You get to make a difference.
• You make your community a better place to live.
• Every day you do your bit to save the planet.
• Every day you learn.
• You actively live and breathe Commercial Real Estate – When you go on vacation you tour the lobbies of office buildings.
• On Friday afternoons you hit up tequila shots with friends, colleagues (you totally get the work/live balance thing).
• You make a pretty good living with unlimited earning potential.
If your definition of success remotely looks like this then we should talk.
JJ McNeil Commercial Inc., Ottawa’s Green Real Estate Brokerage wants you to join our team as a commercial realtor.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Honesty, integrity and insatiable need to provide client satisfaction are part of your DNA. You are a trusted advisor.
• You are highly organized, entrepreneurial, self motivated, aggressive but fun to be around.
• You’re not shy, love talking to people and are willing to take the necessary steps to win business.
• You volunteer your time to causes that you believe in and subscribe to that adage “you need to put in to take out.”
• You have the ability to balance business development, prospecting and research with transaction management and the service excellence you provide your clients.
• You will need to have a real estate license; experience working in the real estate industry and/or previous B2B sales experience would be a definite asset.
When we collaborate we all win!
JJMcNeil Commercial is looking for the best in class organizations or individuals to increase it service offerings to clients who own or occupy commercial real estate.
Are you the go-to person for building sciences?
Are you an awesome Designer?
Are you the Project Manager that never misses a deadline?
Are you the Workplace Strategist who can align an organizations work patterns with the work environment to enable peak performance and reduce costs? A.K.A. Super-person (speaking politically correct)
If you feel your skills and expertise would be of value to our clients we should grab a coffee (or a beer) and discuss how we can collaborate and save the planet together as a team.